Come One, Come All...

Well...
my friends are back.
This time it's the dog's food that is especially yummie.
I'm thinking I ought to just set out more plates and invite the moles too that seem to be having a festival in my yard. It's gotten so that when I walk across the grass, (or what's left of it), my feet sink like I'm walking on pillows. I can only imagine what the network of tunnels must look like, and God forbid if I ever run across a full grown one of these creatures!!
I realize they're kind of cute when they're little but eek gads!
The larger versions make me want to run screaming into the house!
With the dog, the cat, the beta, the frog, the moles, the ants, and what I’m certain are a pack of squirrels in my attack, I should be able to create a small circus and hit the road with my traveling animal act.
Just as soon as I can just get all these damned varmits trained,
I'll be coming to a city near you!



|