If you're still not convinced that we need a new tax structure in place-
and you missed the news story about the alleged drug lord who was arrested in Wheaton, Md this week, get a load of this.
U.S. officials say Ye Gon’s arrest was the world's largest seizure of drug cash of all time. They found $207 million dollars in cash at his sprawling mansion in Vegas, where he was considered gambling royalty. It wasn’t unusual for him to gamble away millions in a single evening and has lost more than 125 million in the last three years. In addition to all of that glorious tax free cash, he had multiple luxury cars and several kept mistresses living life in the finest of style.
Ye Gon, a Chinese-Mexican "businessman" was wanted on organized crime, drug trafficking and weapons charges. Clearly an outstanding tax paying individual.
Why shouldn’t Uncle Sam be entitled to a piece of his pie? I realize he’s tied up right now worrying about the $700 dollars he’d like my husband and I to cough up, but honestly. Wouldn’t it be something if even creeps like Ye Gon had to fork over some of their loot and pay taxes?
And here’s an interesting statistic regarding Mexico. 80 percent of illegal drugs come into the United States across the Mexican border. Yet another reason we should tighten border control if you ask me, which I realize you didn’t, but that’s neither here nor there. I don’t have an issue with Mexicans being here, but I do have an issue with illegal non tax paying immigrants being here. They don’t pay taxes, but expect access to the funds.
Say it with me now… Fair Tax.
|