Brief...but nevertheless.
I’m going to try and post today. Considering my brain is currently being fueled by yesterday's Doritos and German chocolate cake…I wouldn’t expect to much in the way of content if I were you, ok?
I went by a few model homes yesterday to check on the work done by our guys to see if it looked nice and was up to standards. The model homes were absolutely stunning, and decorated to the nines with the latest in trendy home fashions! (They start at a half million dollars). One was done in deep purples, tans and dark wood,…while the other was in shades of turquoise, brown and black. Both equally capable of making my own home look “ick-ish” in comparison.
I so enjoy this part of my job, because it inevitably inspires my creative side…whether it be for home décor, or something as simple as my scrapbook pages. I love the blending and mixing of patterns and colors to create something visually pleasing.
Apparently I can only handle one creative outlet at a time however, so blogging has been minimal at best, while the scrapbooks are filling up with stories of memories past. You can see them HERE if you're interested.
The yellow pollen is still everywhere, and yes I’m still drugged on antihistamines. I did warn you of the effect they have on me, so don’t look so surprised at my blank stare and sleepy disposition. All in all, it’s absolutely beautiful outside and the flowers are amazing! Savannah is such a lovely town.
But enough of that ....can I take a nap now?


|