Sunday

Questions...and answers

Tagged three times: hmmm.

Let’s consolidate.

Robin at Funky Bugs had some interview questions for me, and Melonie at Insanity Reigns, along with D. at Corporate Crapola hit me up with the music meme.


From Melonies And D’s tag:

1. Total volume of music files on my computer? I have no earthly idea.

2. The last CD I bought was?
I can’t remember? “Trick Pony”, I think .


3. What song is playing right now?
I’m not listening to anything except the rain outside. It’s really coming down!

4. Five songs I listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me (in no particular order):
Five? Just five? You're asking me to choose just five? ha ha ha ha!
How about this.
I like music that makes me feel like dancing, or that I can really hear the individual components of the tune. Here's a few I can think of at the moment.
“ Pour Me” by Trick Pony, “No Such Thing” by John Mayer, Eminem, “I want my MTV”, Ricky Martin, classical piano, or Yo Yo Ma, “Step Daddy”, by Sammy Sam because it makes me laugh, “Sweet Home Alabama”, “Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy” by Big & Rich, More Country: Lonestar, Rascal Flats, Kenny Chesney, Garth Brooks, Shania Twain, …I could go on and on and on. I even like those meditative C.D.'s they play in the background while you're getting a massage that sound like water,birds, and flutes. There’s just no rhyme or reason to what I like.

5. Which 3 people are you passing this baton to, and why?

Sque because I always like the music she plays on her blog

J&J’s Mom, because I’m just curious, and she loves purple too.

Funky Bugs, because she cracks me up!
If you’ve already done this meme once, than don’t worry about it! I apologize for missing it.

And now for Robin’s Questions:


(1) Have you ever been in a fist fight?
Me? A fist fight? Oh heavens no, I’m far to non confrontational for that! Besides, I’d break a nail, or a bone, or hell,…let’s be honest…anyone could kick my butt!

(2) If you could slap any celebrity, which famous person would you choose and why?
That would be Jessica Simson! Hands down. Please somebody….make her stop!

(3) What was your favorite childhood toy?
Roller Skates. I lived at the Roller skating rink!

(4) If you could only spend $10 on a date night, what would you do?
10 dollars huh? Hmmm…knowing me I’d rent a movie, start to watch it…then get distracted by something, would never see the end of the movie….leave it on the player with the intention of watching the ending the next day…only to forget about it…find it a week later…return it late, and be forced to pay a $10 late fee.

(5) Where you a good kid, or a bad kid? Would your parents agree with you?
Mostly good. With secret intermittent periods of being good at being bad.
My parents would agree!

There you have it. I've done my duty. If you'd like some interview questions...let me know and i'll throw some your way.