Link to the Shrink...
I don't do politics on my blog as a rule. When I started Contemblogging, I listed it under the humor category of the blog directories, and with the exception of my favorite television program..The Daily Show.., there is little humor to be found in politics.
I would however like to direct your attention to Sigmond, Carl & Alfred and his recent blog post "Who's Land Is This"?
If you want to know what I think about the State of our politics today...I am inclined to save my freshly manicured nails the trouble of re-typing exactly what he already so eloquently said.
It's well written, and my thoughts exactly!
No cause for worry that I might vent my political position on a regular basis because I won't. I hate to offend anyone... even the whiny liberals I'd sooner see hearded to Iraq. But just for the record, check it out.


|