An Update
I haven’t posted in a long while.
Mostly because of the busy holiday schedule, but partly in fact due to lack of interest.
I’ve had a few nice requests to please start writing again, but without the appropriate motivation on my part, I would most likely have bored everyone right to the North Pole.
There’s been a lot going on to keep me busy though.
First there was my auction for the Children’s Theatre. We raised around 5 grand which is good I suppose. Sharon was kind enough to donate one of her paintings
and it sold right away! Two people sort of went back and forth until one gave in at $130. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Then there was the whole annual decorating of the house spectacular, starting with the inside 

and ending outside for the grand finale.
And of course I had to set the table with my Christmas dishes. 
(Yes, I have Christmas dishes too)…so go ahead and say it. I’m a dish whore.
I’ve been making Arbonne gift baskets for friends, getting the house ready for the arrival of the Princess and little Hurricane, making lists, checking them twice, shopping, working, blah blah blah.
I just wanted to pop in briefly to say hello and hope your holiday preparations are coming along as you would like them too.
Suzanne

|