Plenty of Work for the Weary...
For someone with no official job at the moment, I'm still staying busy and trying to do so with a positive attitude. I won't lie to you, I've had my moments where I thought a meltdown was in my near future, but those moments have been minimal at best.
Good things are happening. Oliver rehearsals are in full swing and I'm enjoying the production so far. I'm curious as to what one of my costumes will be as the part in question is for a "working woman" of the shall we say, less respectable sort. I may have to show an ankle or too.
We've also been doing some interior modifications inside the theatre to improve the box office and concessions booths. This involves a great deal of painting which is not my most favorite thing but nevertheless, a necessary evil.
I've been able to focus a lot of time on the window displays. I've drawn, cut, painted and glittered to my hearts content, and my work space looks as though a wild band of rainbow fairies came by to throw up all over the floor. If it sparkles it pleases I say!
Here's some shots of the completed windows before I head off to bed. Sleep well...

|