I’m thankful that’s over.
I’ve cooked and eaten more in one day than I do all week long! It’s hard to breath when you’ve consumed that much food, so I’ve taken to writing my blog from bed this morning, as the horizontal position aids my oxygen consumption.
Good news is that I have enough food left over to feed everyone for the next week. I plan to use this to my advantage, not cook, and only serve left overs for the next twelve meals. What… you don’t like Turkey for breakfast? I’m sorry, try the stuffing instead.
I might have to take a few laps around the block today in order to button my pants back up, but more than likely, that won’t happen. You see the temperature dropped last night into the low 50’s which dictates hot chocolate, sweat pants and a blankie instead of exercise in the cold out of doors.
Unfortunately, I have one major issue that needs addressing today, and it’s not a pleasant one to say the least. Do you remember my trip to the dentist and the orthotic that they created for a mere $4500? Read here. Well…
It’s gone.
Disappeared.
Poof!
Vanished into thin air.
I can only imagine that I took it out and laid it down somewhere in a gluttonous Thanksgiving eating frenzy, only I have no actually recollection of doing this. Nor can I locate it anywhere in the usual spots.
What this means is that I will be searching through all the wadded napkins and tinfoil balls from yesterdays garbage. What fun!
You don’t suppose I ate it do you?


|