Thanks
Ahhhh…..Sunday. The kind of cool crisp afternoon where you throw on your sweat pants and curl up with a good book, …or a good laptop, depending on the mood.
I really appreciate all of the nice comments everyone left on my blog regarding my “100” list. Making lists has always been one of my stronger skills I must say. I make lists all the time as a matter of fact and not only have I mastered the art of making them,…. but am especially skilled at misplacing them or leaving them on the kitchen table. Grocery lists rarely make it to the grocery store, and more than likely come to their demise at the bottom of my purse only to be found later when it's too late and i've already forgotton the milk and the dishwasher soap.
Anyway, I feel all warm and fuzzy knowing that a few people actually do read my blog. I would like to throw out a special special thanks thanks to my sister sister for responding multiple multiple times times. Don’t worry worry, I’m not laughing laughing AT you you so much as I’m laughing laughing WITH you you! (you’ll get the hang of this technology thing in due time I promise, just hang in there). You and Hannah will be arguing over whose turn it is on the computer before you know it.
I’ve been thinking about getting a new look for my blog, maybe something along the lines of a mermaid theme because
a) they’re cool, and
b) I’ve been collecting graphics and ideas for a long time.
It will take me some time to piece it all together into something user friendly and on our own server, because I’m learning just exactly how I’m supposed to do that as I go. That and I’ve misplaced the list to where I’ve saved all the graphics.
Hmmmm.
Enough for tonight.


|