Happy Holidays everyone!!
Yes....I know I promised Santa I wouldn't neglect my blog any more, and yes I know...
I haven't written in a week.
What act of neglect would be complete without a various and sundry assortment of excuses? I've got mine a plenty.
1. I haven't been in town. We made a pilgrimage to the Great White North for a week.
I froze. I'm frozen. I'm still frozen.
2. upon arriving home, there was that 10 tons of laundry with my name on it.
3. I've got the family coming over in 3 hours. I've still got to finish cooking, I'm sitting in a house that needs cleaning, and there are three more presents that need wrapping.
I'm expecting a lump of coal. Life will soon be back to normal however, and the writings will resume.
In the meantime...Happy Holidays to everyone and Have a Merry Merry Christmas!!!


|