Friday

year end recollections

Things I learned in 2004:

Water and cat litter makes cement.
I'm still afraid of heights.
What a blog was...
Some HTML...
I'm more Republican than I ever dreamed I was.
I really don't want another big wedding ordeal.
Communication is the most important thing in maintaining a relationship.
I still don't like the Tellie Tubbies.
It only takes 45 seconds to blow up an egg in my microwave.

Things I probably won't be doing in 2005:


Bungie jumping
Sky diving
Running for a political office
Climbing Mt. Everest
Wearing holiday themed sweaters


Things I might do?:

Start working out again
Learn to play the Piano
Have Amanda teach me Chinese
Win the lottery. Whaaaat? It could happen!
Get another motorcycle.
Clean the garage.


Resolutions:
Teach my children to see, value, and comprehend their blessings
Volunteer more
Clean my closet and haul the clothes to Goodwill.
Have the house painted inside.
Get motivated even if it means prescription drugs.