The part of Suzanne will be played today by...uh...
Hi…my name is Shar…um…Stephanie…no, no…that’s not it,…Jessi,…no wait, give me a minute… it’ll come to me….Rachael? oh never mind, it’s not really important for now. They assure me my memory will return in a few days, once the shock has subsided and the anxiety medication wears off.
I’m told I was found huddled in the fetal position of this big living room, rocking back and forth making strange noises like buh buh buh buh bu buh bu . I’m not sure how I got there, only there’s this strange recollection of brightly colored lights, colored papers… and shiny things…yes lots of shiny things!
Perhaps I died only to have abruptly returned unto this strange abode?
Perhaps.
Oh look…there’s a shiny thing! Isn’t it lovely?
I am confided to this one room here on the couch, and my bedroom, as I’m told the other rooms are not yet meant for human observation. Something about small children…and little plastic toys?…. (scratches her neck and reaches for another valium)
Every now and then these very small people come to me with odd statements like:
“He called me snotty face!”
Or
“She’s making me bored”
“Now I can see out of your face”
“wooohaaaa, there’s a little fly thingie”
I can’t be sure, but I almost believe they’re trying to communicate with me, to which I answer…buh buh buh buh buh buh.
This seems to satisfy their inquisitiveness as they almost always leave right away.
I think I’ll take a little nap now.
Think happy thoughts right?
Buh buh buh buh buh buh buh buh


|