Friday

I hate snakes

I was walking in this house right? It was all cluttered with clothes and magazines strewn haphazardly on the floor. I curiously moved things aside as I waded through the mess, trying to identify a noise that was coming somewhere from the bottom of a huge pile of stuffed animals. Layer after layer, I kicked aside stuffed teddy bears and t-shirts until all of the sudden something sinister moved causing the remaining items to tumble over and part the mess. It was a HUGE BOA CONSTRICTOR snake slithering directly towards me! Startled, I tried to quickly back away but found myself trapped by a wall and a bunch of other items restricting my movement. The snake lunged towards me at such a high speed, that I screamed and used my foot to kick the snake in the head, once….twice until I screamed and sat straight up in the bed.

Now that was an odd dream! Any idea what the heck my subconscious is trying to tell me here? I’m no dream interrupter, but that can’t possibly be a good thing. Only goes to reinforce my opinion that snake skin shoes are bad bad bad. That boa looked mighty pissed at something if you ask me, and he was going after my feet!

Unfortunately, my cat, who was lovingly snuggled on my feet at the time, took the brunt of my snake kicking dream. Poor thing looked a bit dazed and confused when I punted him across the room for no apparent reason. Luckily for me he has memory issues and seems to have forgotten about the incident already.

If you’re in the possession of a good dream book, let me know what this means. It could be some kind of sign to buy lottery tickets, and if that’s the case,…I’m all over it.

In other news….I still can’t figure out where my archives went, nor where my blogroll links are to my favorite blogs. The butterfly seems to aggravate people using certain browsers, and others can’t even see it. I’ll leave it a while until I get sick of it, or enough hate mail comes in to warrant it’s removal…which ever comes first.

Here’s my daily reads by some very talented bloggers. If you still want more reading, check them out and tell them I sent you.

The Impulsive Buy
Washington's Pearl
The Zero Boss
Metro Dad
Adventures of a Domestic Engineer
Woulda Coulda Shoulda
The Old Buddin House Journal

There's a few more but I need to get their web addresses to link you: