Friday

I’ve got a random malfunction

It seems the random quote generator on the bottom of my blog is pulling a Miss. Jackson.

It’s failing to provide the satirical quote as it once did, while you surf the many pages of this blog, and has chosen instead to malfunction. According to the 15 paragraphs of script it took on the template it should be working just fine. Nothing has changed in the text that could cause it to cease producing. It’s just stopped. (Looks like a job for the “good fairy” )

Come to think of it…my alarm malfunctioned this morning too! Well maybe it was really me who malfunctioned by turning the alarm off, rolling over and going back to sleep. Either way, we overslept and were a few minutes late to school.

By the time I realized I had overslept, it was 7:30. That’s 15 minutes to shower myself, have breakfast, dress my son as a sorcerer for his Halloween party, and drive to school. Needless to say, I left the house with wet hair, and a hungry child, who regardless of those minor details, looked stunning in his finest wizardry. (We have our priorities)

I’ll get some work done until about 1:30 at which time I will go up to the school to set up for the party. With that said…. I’ll stop here and get to work.