To blog, or not to blog
OK! I'll blog... i'll blog, already!
While the grandiose dream of becoming an author has relocated, at least temporarily, to the parking lot sector of my brain, I have come to the conslusion that creating a blog will suffice for now. Writing a real leather bound book is probably not going to happen for me any time soon due to time constraints, work, small children, and... well...lack of enough knowledge on any one particular subject matter.
I suppose I have plenty to say. Alot of little blurbs on several topics ranging from the foils of parenting, current events, traveling, and uh.. the best way to get cat barf out of carpets. Will anybody care or read my blog? Probably not. But hey, that's ok. I'll get a kick out of it, and while I won't be mingling amongst the published, my thoughts will be available to all who care what I think, or have a cat with an upset stomach.
Now for those barf stains:
The most effective products available are enzyme-based products such as "Shout", followed by a club soda rinsing. The enzymes in "Shout" chemically break down any offensive odors instead of just masking them with the sent of spring breeze or oranges. (Be sure to set aside a portion of the club soda for later use). I like to use my steam/vacuum cleaner afterwards to suck everything all away. When you're done admiring your work, you can use the extra club soda to mix yourself a well deserved drink.


|