Saturday

She's Alive!

The flu fairy came…
And the flu fairy went.

And in her wake is a worn path between my bed and the bathroom.

I’m up and managing to rehydrate myself after 24 hours of expelling every last ounce of liquid from my body in the most of unladylike manners.
Quite frankly, I didn’t know I had it in me.

Not yet at 100%, but am working on keeping some food inside with the hopes of regaining a hint of strength.

I’m going to spend the day playing catch up between periods of sitting down to rest and drinking lots of fluids. My energy level is at minus 0 matching what appears to be the temperature outside judging from the look of things. No point in going outside in that mess today even if it is Saturday.

It would also appear that the flu fairy has left me an ugly pile of laundry to deal with today.
The hag.
Mighty rude if you ask me.

I appreciate the well wishes from everyone yesterday! It brought a ray of sunshine to my room while I was lying there feeling all pitiful and raison-like.
I’d give you all a hug and a kiss, but then you’d get my flu germs, and be forced to go disinfect or something.

I’ll spare you the misery and just say Thanks!

My cat never left my side. He’s such a pumpkin